Monday, April 20, 2009

today...

today is my second sem 1st exam day
the 1st paper is my favor subject -- JAVA
how to say leh???
actually today paper is so easy
just the simple question
n be4 exam miss had give tips already
the question is almost same wif the tips once
but dunno why???
i cant do it...
just the simple question i oso cant do it
so upset...
dunno why i'm so stupid???
yesterday i really no mood to study...
maybe bcoz i angry wif my dear ba
i angry him just busy his thing
busy teach other people
oso dun wan peduli me :'(
so sad o...
so when i study the notes
nothing go into my mind
i so blur
i dunno i study wat now?
HOW
if still like tat
how i can get pngk 3 leh???
ai....
hope the next 5 papers will more better la...
dear ... can we dun gaduh anymore???
coz it really make me feel upset n no mood 2 study de...
please promise me....

1 comment:

Nicky said...

ahey ya sis ....
u are not stupid k ..
dont say that to urself..
even if cant do certain question is quite normal for an exam..
as long as u hav given all the best u hav...thr nnth to sorry about...unless u relly didnt giv effort on it ...