Friday, April 10, 2009

my农历birthday ...

today is my 农历 birthday
i celebrate wif my dear n a lot of my best frenz
-- my brother ~ Nicky, Hong妹,Ken,Daddy,ah Bong n Fenleaf

morning i go out wif dear
n eat pizza
yummy ...
then later we join wif brother n Hong妹
we go to buy steamboat food
we just buy meat
bcoz guy dun luv vegetable ...
then we go 2 buy cake
in car
we talk so much
laugh 大大声
always say Nicky is falling down ...
Nicky dunno the meaning of us
just have many ??? up his head

while waiting Hong妹 coming
we see Mr Bean Holiday by the projection camera
just like the cinema
then
we eat steamboat together at ??? (a secret place)
we bought many food
but not the vegetable
Fenleaf luv vegetable so much ...
so tonight she so 可怜
we just know tat 2day oso is Hong妹@sis birthday
we sing happy birthday song to her through the phone ...
after eating
we cut our cake by using "parang刀"

2day is so funny to me
n so meaningful to me
hope tat everyday oso can happy like 2day

thanks to my frenz so much
bcoz tis is my most happier 农历 birthday ...

1 comment:

aLvin said...

hey hey! happy belated birthday loh.. haha