Thursday, August 6, 2009

mask week...

dunno how to say my life now
full of virus
in my campus, comform one person positive of H1N1
so school hav a memo abt
all students need wearing mask during the class
can say tat
now in my campus
wearing mask become a new fashion le
tis picture is taking at
the 1st day v must wear the mask
actually all of us smiling
just bcoz of mask
so cant see it
for me
i'm also sick le
some of the H1N1 symptom
cough, flu, and always stomach pain
luckily i dun hav fever
if no
sure i need to quarantine
i'm sick bcoz of the air
now around my campus
the air so dirty...
full of smog
actually you cant see the front building clearly
plus my trachea is not so good
if the air become dirty
sure i will sick de
hopefully smog can pass faster
coz i dun wan others bcoz of i sick
so they go far from me
quickly get well ba...

No comments: