Saturday, August 8, 2009

roommate????

why i so unlucky???
get tis kind of roommate de?
ok is me
i choose her be my roommate de
but i dunno she is tis kind of person
1. usually after v eat something
sure v will clean it
but she NO
i ask her why?
she say
later she wan use it again
dun waste water la
so later oli clean it
walau....
2. hav u c anyone dun like eat rice or mee
she say dun hav money to buy it
but she buy many kelopok to eat
although the kelopok is RM10 per packet...
when she angry wif others
she oso will angry wif me
i ask her something
she say now she dun wan talk o
so dun wan me talk to her
hav tis kind of person...
3. if u dun go back sleep
sure will call or sms ur roommate to tell her/him de
but she no
2 days din go back sleep le
4. suddenly morning go back
saw me still sleep
she just brush her teeth
then go out again and dun lock the door
she dun scare later anyone coming in and steal the things
5. i giv her some advise
she always say me wrong she right
but i wan her can be more healthy and better
after long tym i oso dun wan talk anymore le
6. before i get my streamyx
she said wan share wif me le
dun wan me change the package
but now
whn she know i dun hav router
say dun wan share wif me le
now i need spend RM100+ per month coz the streamyx
i so unlucky la.....
i swear
next tym dun wan be her roommate le
and
cant believe her anymore....

1 comment:

小孩子 said...

哈哈哈……我劝过你的哦……是你自己老公老婆的叫……哈哈
是不是比较想念小萍叻!