Tuesday, October 21, 2008

english drama ~~~~~~~~~~~

my english class ~~~~~~~~
















my group ~ the left hand side is the "wolf"





today i just 2 presentation. 1 is multimedia group assignment presentation and another is my english group drama presentation.

can say that both presentation are successful, bcoz lecturer never give many worse comments to my group.

my multimedia assignment, we used almost 2 days 2 nights to finish it. so i feel very happy that our presentation is good. my lecturer said that our animation is good enough and the character drawn so nicely. the only thing we need to improve is should add more back ground music to our project, so that look more intersting.

my english group drama oso very successful. madam said that ourr group is one of the group which get the high marks in this quiz. before start our drama, we all felt that so scare bcoz the group which present before us is same topic with us -- LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD. luckily, our presentation is so funny, bcoz the "wolf" had used 3 voices to present his character (wolf, grandma and little red riding hood).

this week is the last week or last class to all the course! so should we need to take some photo for memory de. so when finish class, we take the 大合照 with our english teacher -- madam leberie.

No comments: