Monday, April 5, 2010

crying again...

TOO STRESS
dun hav people wanna take care my feeling...
they so selfish
every thing just for themselves
every thing wan me prepare well for them
everything wan me pass to them
i'm just a normal human
not a super girl
i oso hav my own problems
my own burden
y they dun hav thnik for others?
i dun hav more than 24 hours
i oso nid finish my things on tym
y they wan me do tis n do tat for them too?
y they cant help me do?
although some tym i close to lecturer or someone
but it not mean tat i will know all the things
can they dun always ask me things?
i dunno
i really dunno
actually there hav another people in charge tat thing
y they dun ask him?
y ask me?
PLZ... i enough stress already....
can let me take a rest?
i really tired...
4 days slept 12 hours oli
my body n my mind nid rest le...
u nid rest... me too
so plz... giv me tym to rest...
dun everything ask me...
ask others or direct ask lecturer...
THX

No comments: