Friday, October 30, 2009

almost finish tis sem....

now is my 2nd year 1st sem
tis sem can say tat more busy n work than past
happen many things in tis sem
like my frenz involve in a car collision, IS langgar org mati, UMSKAL dun hav water supply, i break wif my bf....
and others bad things happen~
so for me, tis sem is an unhappy sem
i hate tis sem
hate all the bad things
BUT
still hav something bring happier to me
like my minor class - creative writing
tis course teach by KK lecturer - Mr Addley
he is funny guy...
so tis class is so funny to me..
tis tuesday v hav the presentation as our last class
while my frenz present their video,
can say tat all my coursemate are so creative
like saiful group - the ghost story
i love n hate it so much
hate: i scare watching tis kind of video; love: tis video is so best in editing n story line
for my group i so happy can same group wif them
during the video shooting process
i learn many things n so enjoy of it
although some of us get hurt
but tis is an interesting experience
not all ppl can hav it
for tis sem assignment
just like past 2 sem
do the last tym work
almost all assignment finish at the due date...
tis sem assignment is so special
like v need organize a business, video shooting....
some bring me happier n i so enjoy of it
some just bring trouble to me...
now is study week le
2 more days i start my final exam
but still not yet finish study
i try to study la , cant concentrate at all
hopefully can get all of my target in the exam

good luck to all my frenz and ALL THE BEST!!!

No comments: